Laura Foods Limited
Laura Foods – Our Mission is to help people eat healthy, eat wholesome, eat happy and have a pleasant eating experience all the time. We will achieve our goals through passionate care giving, absolute competence & resilience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Outdoor Operations Executive
- To provide for development, planning, implementation, direction and coordination of all company’s marketing and sales programmes/ strategies.
- To provide for control, coordination and direction of all brand communications and achieve sustainable brand awareness/presence, brand identity, brand loyalty and brand equity.
Develop, plan, execute, coordinate, lead and direct all Marketing/Sales Activities including but not limited to the following:
- Developing and executing customer acquisition and retention marketing programs for all categories of customers such as shops/ supermarkets, direct consumers, online distributors etc;
- Developing standard templates for various sales proposals and participate in their presentation to key prospects;
- Articulating product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing personnel of the company;
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to senior management and attending senior management meetings to review performance and revise strategies;
- Participate in credit review meetings with senior management.
Develop, plan, execute, coordinate, lead and direct all Sales Lead Generation & Consummation activities namely:
- Creation of effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are readily understood and used by the sales team;
- Creation of sales-ready tools such as market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales team to highlight benefits of company products and services to the potential customer;
- Execution of marketing campaigns and analysis of performance that leverage behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
Develop, plan, execute, coordinate, lead and direct all Sales & Customer Relationship Management programmes namely:
- Development of outlets, programs, and sales incentives to sell slow moving inventory;
- Direct management of all major accounts and critical developing accounts; Supervisory management of all other accounts;
- Promotion of positive relationships with suppliers, partners, vendors, distributors and customers;
- Analysis of all sales data for profitability, product mix, supply-demand trends, pricing effectiveness and conducting of regular sales meetings to discuss results and strategies with sales personnel.
- Execute Market Research and Competitive Intelligence with a view to understand the products and services offering / approach of key competitors; Communicate products and services differentiation to sales team; and Provide market price inputs.
- Train and develop the marketing team and execute any other tasks assigned by superior officers.
- Minimum HND/B.Sc in Marketing or related courses
- Maximum 3 years cognate experience
- Candidates MUST be resident in Abuja
Also apply for Cashier and Cleaners opportunities