Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Advisor II
- Works to assure the safe and efficient turnaround of gas carriers and condensate tankers
- This will include assisting with the management and oversight of all associated critical contractors including tug, and port services providers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, Level 2:
- Advising on pre-job planning and writing procedures
- Performing Risk Assessment
- Being the client field representative offshore on marine activities advising Lead Drilling Supervisor or Completion Supervisor i.e. D&C PIC.
- Conduct post job debrief and submit post job report.
- Conduct rig move activities
- 10+ years of marine experience at a senior officer position – required
- Master Mariners license – required
- 5 years or more experience in the company operations organization – preferred
- University Degree required
- Have led a minimum of 10 (ten) Jack Up rig moves at platform operations
- Have experience in performing rig inspection for marine related equipment.
- Candidates without the above requirements will be considered, dependent on experience.
- Strong culture of ‘Nobody Gets Hurt’
- Expert knowledge of current large tanker applied mooring operations and best practices
- Strong knowledge of applied Operations Integrity Systems, specifically OIMS 8-1.