Teras offshore Pte Limited
Teras Offshore Pte Limited specialises in marine logistics and support services, with tailored expertise and a proven track record in the offshore
Teras Offshore Pte Limited specialises in marine logistics and support services, with tailored expertise and a proven track record in the offshore energy markets. We currently boast one of the largest and youngest fleets of ballastable vessels to cater to the upscale growth in offshore demand across Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSEQA Superintendent (Liftboat experience preferred)
- To carry out vessel Integrated Management System (ISM, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001), ISPS and MLC internal audits as required and audits related to other Company HSEQA Management Systems, including ensuring preventative/corrective is taken and follow up review is completed.
- To liaison with external and customer audits/inspections as required, including preventative/corrective is taken and follow up review is completed.
- To conduct shipboard accident / incident / near miss investigation and reporting as required.
- To oversee and implement the project HSE and local requirements onboard the rig /vessels.
- To monitor changes / developments in statutory, local requirements and Customers requirements / expectations with regard to HSEQA Management and assist in developing existing or new systems accordingly.
- To conduct regular offshore visits to conduct HSE related training and implementation of the management system onboard.
- To conduct training for offshore and office staff.
- To assume the role of Deputy Designated Person Ashore and Company Security Officer as required.
- To assume key appointment in the Company Emergency Reponses Team – local representative as required
- Any other ad hoc duties.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in marine offshore operations
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to remain calm and make logical decision under stress and emergency circumstances
- Self driven with a strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet deadlines
- Preferably possess basic knowledge in the mechanics of marine offshore matters
- To work as a team, independently and multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be passionate in work