ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Publication ID: NG67340137_E1
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business Unit: Country Staff Small Country
Job Function: Administrative
- As an Executive Assistant you will provide general administrative services and/or secretarial assistance at local country, function or business level.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Administrative Support: Performing complex administrative activities and takes responsibility for delivering specific department processes/programs
- Documentation: Researching, compiling and issuing special reports, presentations, organization charts, correspondence, etc.
- Communication: Responsible for different communication tasks within the area of responsibility, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping others up to date.
- Processes: Implementing ABB processes and initiating continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Confidential Support: Acting as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiating action and making judgments about urgency of issues. Providing confidential support to individual executives and/or management team members
- Events: Arranging business critical internal/external events, including for example travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, conference registration, visiting speakers etc.
- Supervision: Coaching and having solid line manager responsibility for more junior administration staff.
- As the ideal candidate, you should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Arts or Social Sciences with 5 years of experience in a multinational organization experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.abb.com.