Corporate Headfitters Limited
Corporate Headfitters Limited is a reputable company in the Fashion Industry with high network clientele. For decades they have dressed top celebrities
Corporate Headfitters Limited is a reputable company in the Fashion Industry with high network clientele. For decades they have dressed top celebrities and fashion forward women in the society and abroad. Corporate headfitters is represented through its three brands: a high-end millinery brand, a low to mid-range millinery brand and a low to mid-range Afrocentric clothing line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative/Account Officer
- Maintaining Database: As Administrative Officers you are to maintain company and client information through files and online databases.
- Creating Reports: You are to collate and send in financial and performance reports.
- Ordering Supplies: As Administrative Officers, you are to ensure that the office has the proper materials to maintain efficiency, supplies must be monitored to avoid stock out
- Manage reports on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Manage account payable and receivables
- Cash Management – invoicing, collections, cash control, suppliers and 3rd party payments.
- Account-Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- Organize Financials: Manage billing and ensure that payments are made promptly (Pension, PAYE and VAT etc.)
- Equipment Management: Office equipment, ranging from production machines to copiers and other office machines.
- Event Coordination: Coordinate event or meetings that needs to be planned, coordinate dates, locations, and times for other employees.
- Coordinate staff recruitment.
- Engage all staff required to meet targets (Product Officer, sales & Marketing Officer, production assistants.)
- Hold weekly meetings with unit heads and M. D. (Every Monday 8.45-9.15am) and carry out or organize trainings
Required Skill Set
- Organization: Ability to organize documents, employees, and financial budgets.
- Technological Literacy: in-depth understanding of administrative software.
- Time Management: Should be able to manage their time wisely.
- Work experience as an Accountant, Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
- Problem Solving: Ability to solve problem when they arise in the company.
- Planning: Must be able to plan for future complications and future events that have the possibility of disrupting the work environment.
- Excellence knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Written Communication: Must have strong written communication skills
- General Management: Must have general management skills that are flexible in a variety of situations.
- Teamwork: must be able to work in a larger team.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, Management or relevant degree