Commited To Good
Committed To Good (CTG) - With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values.
Committed To Good (CTG) – With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager – Local National
Duration: Up to 11 months (@21.75days/month)
Overview of position
- CTG Global delivers humanitarian and development projects in high risk areas through the provision of recruitment, human resources and project management services. CTG Global enables public and private sectors to focus on their core business and mitigate risks.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- HR Management.
- Operational Management.
- Personnel Management.
- Business Development.
- Financial Management
- This role reports to the Country Manager.
- Team management
- The selected candidate is expected to manage CTG consultants working on UN projects.
- University degree in the field of Business Administration, HR or related field.
- A relevant HR qualification and/or experience may be waived in lieu of a degree.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in HR processes and applications, exposure and expertise in HR systems data analysis and analytical skills required.
- Must be well versed in all MS Office applications and experienced in producing reports for management.
- Self -starter with good initiative and multi-tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems, excellent spoken and written communication.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HRM, client relations.
- Fluency in English
To apply for this job please visit recruitmentctg.force.com.