Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides IT supports to staff and other stakeholders
- Installs and maintains IT equipment and infrastructure for effective service delivery to stakeholders
- Provides supports in ensuring data security and integrity
- Liaises with other departments for timely resolution of IT related issues.
Qualifications and Competencies
- OND in Computer Science, ICT or Elect/Elect
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Hands-on knowledge of ICT
- Listening and scripting skills
- Ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people and work under pressure
- Ability to pay attention to details
Required Personal Attributes:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must display high level of confidence and Integrity
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com with the subject “OND IT Support”
Note: This role is open strictly for OND Holders