4 Quarters Consultants Limited – We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ISO 9001 Manager
- The role of the Systems Manager is to provide high quality, professional services involving Microsoft server operating systems, entail assisting in architecting solutions, performing on-site assessments, performing product installation, testing, troubleshooting and problem escalation, providing customer knowledge transfer, writing status reports and creating documentation for services performed.
- To target on quality of service as measured through Customer satisfaction, maintaining technical expertise in designated product areas, and attention to administrative tasks.
- Manage and monitor all installed Distributed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Managing a team of staff including programmers, analysts and support specialists
- Evaluating the functionality of systems
- Consulting computer users to ascertain needs and to ensure that facilities meet user or project requirements
- Selecting and purchasing appropriate hardware and software
- Managing IT budgets
- Ensuring software licensing laws are followed
- Scheduling upgrades
- Providing user training, support, advice and feedback
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that that they operate reliably
- Managing secure network access for remote users
- Keeping up to date with new technology
- Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation
- Training new staff.
- Must be female
- Must reside at Ota and it’s environs
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- MCSE, CCNA or higher (CISSP highly valued)
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft & Linux based environments.
- Cert ISO 9001
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Must be female.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com