International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
IESL provides clients with engineering expertise throughout the project lifecycle, from feasibility studies and scope documents to design conceptualization, construction management and post-construction evaluation.
We are recruiting for the following positions:
1. Head, Training & Development
2. Project Manager (Construction)
Position: Head, Training & Development
- Develop, articulate and oversee the implementation of a business strategy for the Training Unit
- Market and sell relevant training programmes and develop business opportunities with existing and potential clients on a continuous basis.
- Designing of clients’ production/maintenance-based engineering courses
- Engagement of expert engineering instructors from the US, UK, etc.
- Managing the entire spectrum of training operations for every course organized by the department
- Supervise the design and development of training programmes per client requirements
- Bidding for training RFQs
- Bachelors degree in Engineering , MBA
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience
- NSE, COREN, CIPM, CIPD
Job Position: Project Manager (Construction)
Job Objectives: Plan and supervise construction projects from beginning to end, ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints; Provide early support for engineering and procurement activities; Manage client and stakeholder relationship; and understand of oil and gas industry construction requirement.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to establish projects and prepare plan outlines
- Calculate material costs and identify personnel needed to complete projects
- Monitor design content and coordinates design revisions for constructability and compliance with basis documents, schedule, and budget
- Determine necessary permits and ensure they are obtained
- Develop and review project budget and prepare detailed plan to allocate funds by stage or by labor, materials and contingencies
- Establish accurate cost breakdowns for invoicing purposes to allow adequate cash flow through projects
- Develop and maintain written preconstruction, construction, and closeout execution plans, obtains review and approval from Project Executive and/or Director of Operations, and communicates to project team
- Develops and maintains project schedules, including targeted and actual activities lists, durations, and sequencing logic and communicates to project team
- Negotiating contracts with subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, labor unions, etc.
- Development and management of all project documentation
- Masters/Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 14 years relevant work experience
- Registered Professional Engineer (or non-USA equivalent)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should follow the link below to apply.