Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer (Audit Officer)
Department/Functional Area: Internal Control / Lagos
- Carry out financial and operational, audits to ensure compliance with internal controls of HPL. Ability to prepare reports of findings and pursue for closure essential.
- Consult with manager on scope and audit Assignment
- Conduct audit assignment in line with Company and department policies; manage timely completion of audit assignment including communication of status to manager.
- Identify and document operational/process issues, internal control deficiencies and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensures compliance with controls and SOP in warehouse by verifying FG, supply from vendors, and Production FG transfers.
- Document audit findings into audit report format as the audit assignment progresses
- Work to issue audit report in timely manner
- Enhances internal control department and the organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Any other responsibilities assigned to you
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fast paced environment.
He/she must have:
- Ability to handle successfully and effectively assigned responsibility for specific assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to write strong business report
- Effective people supervision skill; Possess the confidence and ability to influence people; strong physical presence and energy
- Possess excellent inter personal skills; be self-motivated, team spirit
- Possess high level of initiative and emotional intelligence; able to think outside the box
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside department/ organization with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector
- Suggest innovative solutions to common departmental problem
- Applicant must have B.Sc./HND preferably in Finance/Accounting or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 2 years audit/Finance experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Understanding of relevant regulatory issues and implementation practices
- Understanding of audit methodology and use of various audit tools to facilitate the audit process.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com