Alan & Grant – Our client, a premiere producer of fresh dairy products in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- The Individual will work in the Internal Control unit of the company, and will be responsible for the reviewing the financial, procurement and inventory transactions to ensure compliance, correctness, accuracy, genuineness and economy.
- Reviewing control and mechanisms to ensuring revenue assurance
- Conduct pre and post payment audit exercise
- Reviewing procurement and inventory management processes
- Reviewing banks/receivables/payables reconciliation
- Examining company’s recurring and non-recurring expenditure, and financial control systems
- Identifying faulty processes and procedures, and advice on adjustments.
- Inspecting accounting records and systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance
- Reviewing and verifying of monthly payrolls.
- Reviewing depots’ inventory and financial transactions
- Ensuring prompt and effective call over of depots’ transactions
- Monitoring of routine inventory counts
- Ensuring adequacy of controls over the company’s assets
- Degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years cognate experience in Internal Auditing & control
- Professional qualification (ICAN)
- High Integrity and utmost confidentiality
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Good eye for details
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and ERP system.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online