At Amanda Graces, we pay strict and equal attention to quality as well as our clients; to give the best of our services within your desired budget.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
- Special Events Catering Internship
- Interns will take part in the supervision of the entire Catering operation; planning, production,event set up,execution and breakdown. Work with, motivate, comply and collaborate with the team. Will work directly with the Project Managers, Chefs, waiters, outside vendors, and clients.
Successful Amanda Graces Catering Interns Should Have the Ability to:
- Take initiative and maintain the company’s reputation and dedication to service, courtesy, cleanliness, and integrity.
- Work collaboratively in a team setting and work independently.
- Utilize strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Utilize problem solving skills, including having the ability to remain patient, poised, and alert to cope with challenging/unique situations.
- Demonstrate strong time management, planning, and organizational skills in order to optimize productivity.
- Desire to work in the Food and Beverage Company.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a background check; 18 years of age or older.
- Ready to travel if need arises.
- Must be Aba or Owerri based.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Add a picture of you
- Write a note on why you are the best candidate for the internship programme.
- This internship is basically designed for candidates with desire to train in catering but can’t afford it i.e we train you whilst working with us.