Intelfort Nigeria Limited was founded in 2009 by a team of Business Intelligence specialists with a passion for excellence and a drive to propel business productivity to the next level; we work with organizations and individuals to turn data into real time positive results. From carefully collecting the right data, effectively processing it, to eventually making it readily available as insights to decision makers, we are focused on managing data to unlock the untold potentials that businesses possess.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Cloud Developer
2.) Software Developer
3.) Database Administrator
4.) Business Intelligence Developer
5.) Business Analyst
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
- Identify and evaluate user and business requirements.
- Obtain key input and create solutions to resolve business problems.
- Ensure clean and accurate documentation of all relevant information elicited from clients.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements for all projects assigned.
- Participate in all integration and implementation processes on both internal and external projects.
- Manage the project requirements.
- Work with the test team to make sure the tests adequately cover the requirements.
- Assess the risk of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Manages relationships, and monitors development performance against SLAs
Skills and Competencies Required
- 2 years experience of doing actual analysis, 1 of which has to have been in IT
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of general information technology and business intelligence concepts
- Familiarity with general business functions
- Previous experience with Microsoft Visio, LucidCharts.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV to: email@example.com