Fez Integrated Services Limited – Our client, a top notch facility management company is currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Administrative Officer
- Upholds administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Undertakes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception; establishing HR policies, procedures, and work schedules for staff.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices under the tutelage of Operations Manager.
- Procure printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery across facility sites under the company.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Counsels employees and managers on HR policies and procedures, relevant laws and regulations, and recommends appropriate decisions with regard to human resources matters particularly leave of absence, Pension scheme, Tax issues and workers compensation.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with staff.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures and monthly payroll preparation.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and on-site work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; bench marking professional standards and establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations are observed wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Creates policies and guidelines for leaves of absences of all types of leave.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the MD through the Operations Manager.
- Candidates with 8 years of experiences in the filed and background in working for a Facility company is desirable.
- Administrative Writing Skills.
- Good Verbal Communication.
- Interviewing Skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Supply Management.
- Time management.
- Employee relations.
- Human Resources Information Software (HRIS).
- Performance management.
- Customer service.
- Project management.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com