Franko Paints and Painting Services Nigeria is a newly established paint manufacturing company based in Umuaka, Imo state and we are recruiting to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Umuaka, Imo
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/ annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS).
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a human resources position or related position.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially
- Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: frankopaintsPSNigeria@gmail.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates are invited for interviews