Outsource Global is Africa’s leading global contact centre, business & knowledge process outsourcing provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Supervisor
- Keeping track of employee start dates, employee termination/resignation dates and informing me the same way Ashley is sent an email about these and all internal stakeholders.
- Handling leave
- Getting employee of the month nominations from supervisors and other departmental heads for all teams
- Using the information given on why employees are chosen and comparing that with existing data before deciding if the person should be or not. Passing names to David for printing
- Applying for cash incentive for Abuja centre and Lagos and making sure it’s received on time
- Warning letter issuing and tracking
- Putting agents on PIP
- Following up with supervisors to find out if agents on PIP have improved as expected or not then sending an email to me regarding that so I can inform various CD managers
- Handling recruitment and selection, informing all internal stakeholders and sending me emails usually sent to Ashley
- Making sure all necessary sheets are updated always
- Whenever there is a disciplinary meeting, providing a breakdown of performance, attendance, number of warning letters each employee has and why they were issued that and share with me and Nusa a day before the meeting.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org