The uploading process for the N-power deployment letter by beneficiaries have started and people are advised to complete the upload as soon as possible.
We have noticed that a lot of people are still asking of the way to upload their deployment letters. Some other people are getting error messages like:
File not uploaded; try again later
Invalid format; please try again
File too large; maximum file size should be checked
Error uploading, please try later
All these error messages have made us to write this update so as to help you.
How to upload npower deployment letter
The steps involved in uploading your deployment letter is listed below. Feel free to ask your questions if you encounter any difficulties.
Before uploading your letter, it is expected that you have collected your npower tech deployment letter or Npower build, health, agro deployment letters from your LGA of deployment focal persons.
Also, if you have a puffin browser, it is the best browser to be used.
- Firstly, visit portal.npower.gov.ng
- You will see the tab by the top right hand corner of the page to login
- Login to your profile page
- You will find the link to upload documents.
- Click on the upload and select the deployment letter scanned and saved in your phone or laptop to upload.
- (NB: Only the deployment letter with double stamps (2 stamps) should be uploaded).
If you encounter any difficulty while uploading it, please drop your comments below.
The uploading of the deployment letters are set to end very soon on the Aug. 11th 2018. Therefore, you are advised to upload your deployment letter as soon as possible so as to overcome the deadline.
If you are yet to collect your deployment letter, click on this link: NPOWER DEPLOYMENT LETTER COLLECTION