2 August, 2018
How to Login to FRSC Recruitment 2018 Online Portal- www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. The online application portal for the FRSC recruitment 2018/2019 has opened up. Therefore all interested Nigerians are advised to proceed to their recruitment portal and submit their application.
It is important to note that any success in this application will be rooted in applicant’s ability to fully defend their knowledge about the agency. Hence, we have taken time to update this page with all the details you need to know before applying for the FRSC recruitment.
We therefore advice you to read this post carefully before submitting your application HERE.
The Federal Road Safety Corps- FRSC is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria. FRSC was founded in 1988 and operates in all Nigerian states as well as the Federal Capital Territory. Also, it is the lead agency in Nigeria on road safety administration and management. Consequently, to apply, see below.
FRSC POSITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
The FRSC Recruitment has Four (4) distinct categories for applicants
ROAD MARSHAL INSPECTOR- MI CADRE
- Marshal Inspector I: Here, applicants must possess the following:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in relevant disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Also, a statement of Result not beyond 5years
- Marshal Inspector II: For this category, candidates must possess the following:
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) in relevant disciplines.
- Also, must be a registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM).
- Then, a statement of Result not beyond 5years.
- Marshal Inspector III: Applicants for this position must possess the following:
- National Diploma (ND) in relevant disciplines.
- Also, must have National Diploma in Community Health Extension Work.
- Then, a statement of Result not beyond 5years.
ALSO SEE: FRSC SCREENING PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS AND TRAINING LOCATIONS
THE ROAD MARSHAL ASSISTANT CADRE (RMA):
- Road Marshal Assistant II: Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB, two of the subjects must be English Language and Mathematics
- Road Marshal Assistant III: Applicants must possess three (3) credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB, one of the credits must be in English Language.
OFFICER CADRE FRSC:
Candidates for this category must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in any of the following disciplines; Law, Medicine, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Laboratory Science, Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance/Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Physical and Health Education, Accounting, Management Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Mass Communication, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Also, NYSC Discharge Certificate.
OFFICER (MBBS) CADRE:
For this category, applicants must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in Medicine
- Then, NYSC Discharge Certificate.
HOW TO LOGIN AND APPLY FOR FRSC RECRUITMENT 2018/2019
Applications must be submitted online. Therefore, candidates are expected to log into the FRSC Official website www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and submit the application form online.
- First of all, candidates for the positions on Categories B and C (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- Also, candidates on Categories A (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
- Then, candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during documentation.
- Finally, candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
Application Submission Deadline for FRSC Recruitment 2018-2019
Submit application online within six (6) weeks of this publication.
SEE OTHER RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- HOW TO LOGIN TO FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE APPLICATION PORTAL
- NIGERIAN PRISONS RECRUITMENT 2018/2019
- NAFDAC RECRUITMENT 2018/2019
- NPOWER RECRUITMENT 2018/2019
- NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT 2018
- NAVY RECRUITMENT 2018 AND LIST
- SHELL RECRUITMENT 2018/2019
- NNPC-CHEVRON RECRUITMENT
- NSCDC RECRUITMENT 2018,
- NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE (NPF) RECRUITMENT 2018/2019
- CSAAEINC JOB OPENING- APPLY NOW
- NEMA RECRUITMENT 2018
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS RECRUITMENT 2018-www.frsc.gov.ng
- First of all, applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Furthermore, applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates.
- Also, applicant must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from any government hospital.
- In addition, applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence;
- Also, applicant must not be a member of a secret society, cult, a drug addict e.t.c.;
- And, applicant must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Then, applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- All applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Also, applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Finally, computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Application Opening Date: On-going.
Application Closing Date: 6 weeks from application form release
- frsc dashboard login
- frsc information
- verified by frsc
- frsc act
- frsc management team
- 2018 frsc recruitment form
- frsc recruitment 2018
- frsc recruitment portal 2018
- about frsc
- frsc recruitment 2018/2019
- frsc recruitment requirement
- www frsc com ng
- frsc recruitment 2017/18
- frsc portal
- frsc.gov.ng portal
- frsc drivers licence
Drop your questions below and we will get back to you.