Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Shortlisted Candidates List is Out | CDFIPB- FFS Shortlisted Candidates Portal | Check Now–www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth– The Federal Fire Service-FFS portal for FFS Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 is open. The screening exams for the FFS recruitment 2018 is slated to hold within 10-20th October, 2018.
The first batch of the shortlisted candidates list has been released. Successful candidates have been sent an SMS and emails in their application email with the links to the shortlist if they are successful.
Also, a direct source has announced that the screening exam for the fire service recruitment will be conducted in all the state capital in Nigeria in this month of October, 2018.
Rules for checking your names in Shortlisted portal
- Ensure that you use upper case alphabet for the first letter of your email address eg: Thomasgist@gmail.com App ID: NFS-2018-123456789
See sample of Invitation Letter below:
Applicants are therefore encouraged to ensure that they access the email address they used in registration daily so as to get updates about the recruitment.
The original past questions and answers have been updates here. Also, we have some details regarding the tentative dates and venues for the Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates-Instructions to Successful FFS Shortlisted Candidates
According to sources, JAMB will set and conduct the screening aptitude test. It will cover two sections of General paper and Federal fire service related questions. Therefore, the prototype of these questions have been collated with the ones from previous years here.
Furthermore, the requirements for selected applicants and documents to bring to the screening exam venue are updated here
Please note: If you did not receive any SMS or Email but have your summary data page, kindly visit How to Check Name without Federal Fire Service Email Notifications
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in Federal Fire Service. We encourage you to read the details carefully and apply afterwards. This opportunity is in The Guardian Newspaper May, 18 2018. www.fedfire.gov.ng
See other recruitment opportunities here:
- How to Login to FRSC Application Portal
- FRSC Recruitment 2018/2019
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
- Navy Recruitment 2018 and List
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019
- NNPC Jobs,
- NSCDC Recruitment 2018,
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2018/2019
- CSAAEINC Job opening- Apply now
- NEMA Recruitment 2018
POSITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE-FFS RECRUITMENT 2018
The following positions
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]:
Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]:
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]:
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]:
Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM) or Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty [CONPASS 06]:
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) [CONPASS 04]:
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) [CONPASS 03]:
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Also See: Federal Fire Service Recruitment Screening Dates and Venues/ Application closing date/ deadline.
How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Recruitment 2018/2019-http://www.cdfipb.careers/registrations/new
- Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers/registrations/new or www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth, fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website www.cdfipb.careers fill and submit the application form online.
- Also, candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during documentation.
- Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
Application Submission for FFS Recruitment 2018-2019
Submit application online within six (6) weeks of this publication.
Statutory Requirements for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018-www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates. Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
- Also, applicant must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from any government hospital.
- In addition, applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence;
- Also, applicant must not be a member of a secret society, cult, a drug addict e.t.c.;
- And, applicant must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- All applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Finally, applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Opening Date: Federal Service Recruitment is On-going.
Application Closing Date: All applications are expected to be made within six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Drop your comments below to get more update concerning this recruitment. Also drop your questions through CONTACT US