www.nvpn.npower.gov.ng- How to check the local government of npower posting and the focal officer in charge of your LGA. Also, how to change your LGA to a new location. While filing the forms for the Npower preselection, applicants were opportune to fill in their LGA of choice.
With the awaited deployment to different states, qualified candidates who didn;t pay attention to the state and LGA of origin they filled during their registration, are seeking for a way out.
How to check for LGA of Npower Deployment
To check which local government you were posted to do your PPA;
- Visit npvn.npower.gov.ng/myprofile
- Login using your pre-selected credentials
- Then, click on State (LGA) of posting
- It will redirect you to the page where you were posted. This is in tandem with the state and LGA you registered with
How to change NPower LGA of PPA
- Login to your profile
- Then click on edit profile link
- once it opens, check if your own is editable.
- If it is, make the necessary changes and resubmit
- Else, send a mail to: email@example.com
This is in anticipation of the LGA you selected thinking it wouldn’t matter? Because it will be used to post you to your LGA of primary assignment.