Do you know that UBER is currently recruiting drivers who are willing to function in the major cities where UBER is functional. As UBER driver, you can drive and make as much as you want. And, the more you drive, the more you could make. Plus, your fares get automatically deposited weekly.
UBER is currently functional in Abuja, Lagos and Gulu in Nigeria. Certified drivers who wish to make more income with their cars may wish to apply for this opportunity.
How to Apply for UBER
Applying for UBER can be the most stress-free process unlike other taxi companies. To drive with UBER,
- Determine if you are eligible to drive.
- Visit the Uber Driver sign up page.
- Click Log in if you have an Uber Rider account.
- Fill out the form and click Next if you don’t have an account.
- Confirm your vehicle meets your city’s requirements.
- Enter your social security number.
- Upload the required documents.
How much does UBER pay Drivers
UBER have an agreement with her drivers on the percentage for each party. This condition is static and is accepted by both parties at the point of contract. Earnings in UBER is depended on drivers efforts.
Also, there are cars of choice before one is accepted. The top cars include and must be in perfect conditions:
- TOYOTA YARIS/ COROLLA
- HYUNDAI ELANTRA.
- HYUNDAI ACCENT.
- KIA RIO.
- TOYOTA CAMRY
Also note, that the application must be submitted online. UBER will solely decide whom to accept or reject.