The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heating Ventilator & Air Conditioner Technician
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install heating, cooling and ventilation system while also performing preventive maintenance on HVAC systems and all equipment.
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current Heating Ventilator & Air Conditioner (HVAC) systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot and effect repairs on damaged HVAC
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources.
- National Diploma or Higher National Diploma in HVAC
- 3-5 years’ apprenticeship under a journey person preferred
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants required
- Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school required
- Must hold state HVAC technician license
- Previous on the job training a plus
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver.
- Operate manual and robotic equipment
- Must be able to work within a team-based environment
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of their email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com