Business Contracting Limited, a [premier] construction company and [developer] is a quality-driven business that is contributing to sustainable development in Nigeria. We are recognized for our significant portfolio of landmark projects across the commercial, residential and industrial sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
- Candidates must have a degree in Civil Engineering and have a minimum of 3 years experience in HSE in a construction/civil engineering industry.
- Candidate must possess ISPON certification. Nebosh is an advantage.
- In depth understanding of Health and Safety procedures and relevant labor standards.
- Ability to influence decisions, persuade, solve problems and make meaningful impact.
- Ability to administer first-aid and respond accordingly in case of emergency.
- Computer literacy, numerate, attention to detail, and ability to write reports.
- Commercially astute and Customer Service orientated.
- Excellent planning, organizing and leadership skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership, people and time management skill.
- Expected start date: As soon as possible
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.