Alan & Grant – Our client, a wealth Management Company in Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development
Job Type: Full time
- To design and implement strategies for the company’s growth plan, organize and effect growth programs and to optimize the revenue framework.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize industry experience and network to acquire institutional clients: capital firms, brokers/dealers, investment advisors, etc.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships both local and international
- Provide customer insight and advice management accordingly
- Engage company’s advisory partner to provide investment advice to clients when necessary.
- Develop and implement a framework for prioritizing growth and specific product improvement
- Champion end-end process of all product request
- Onboarding new idea that are most effective in reaching product’s target audience
- Responsible for selecting and integrating products into the company’s analytics framework
- Provide dashboard and testing tools as services across the organization.
Experience and Qualification:
- A good first degree in related field
- M.Sc./ MBA and Member of a Certified Professional Body
- Must have 7-10+ hands on experience (5+ Capital Market experience preferred)
- Experience working in a Managerial role and building a team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online