Guaranty Trust Bank Plc- GT Bank recruits staff annually to fill vacancies in different branches across Nigeria.
Therefore, if you are interested in a banking and would also like to work with GT Bank, then this is for you.
This post seeks to update you with the modalities needed to apply for the GTBank recruitment 2018/2019. A lot of people have asked questions regarding this recruitment, so, this write-up will go to a large depth in clearing your confusions.
Also, if you feel like there are other confusing areas which this post failed to clarify you, do not hesitate to comment below.
Hence, it is pertinent to note that a good knowledge about this bank and its history will give applicants a higher edge in securing this employment. Please be informed that this recruitment exercise is totally free of charge and you are not expected to pay anyone for this job. All applications are done through the GTBank online portal.
The GT Bank Recruitment 2018 has three main categories. Therefore, applicants are advised to carefully go through the list and read the requirements carefully before proceeding to the application page.
- Contract staff entry
- Permanent staff entry
- Technical staff entry
For each of the categories mentioned above, there are specific requirements for applicants considering each level.
For Contract Staff Entry;
- Applicant must be a degree holder from a recognized higher institution of learning in Nigeria or abroad.
- Must have an NYSC discharge certificate
- Also, applicants must apply through an agent company who will act as guarantors and link between the bank and the applicant.
For Permanent Staff Entry;
- Applicants must be fully certified be well accredited institutions of higher learning in Nigeria or abroad.
- Must possess an NYSC discharge certificate.
- Also, should not be found wanting for any financial crime or be in any financial crisis.
- Then, must be certified worthy by a senior branch manager of a notable bank or a senior government civil servant.
- Must possess a medical fitness record from a government approved clinic/ hospital.
For Technical Staff;
- Applicant must possess WASSCE/ NECO certificate.
- Must not be a student be it full time or part-time.
- Must have at least three notable guarantors.
- Also, applicant should not be found wanting for any vices.
HOW TO LOGIN AND APPLY FOR GT BANK RECRUITMENT 2018/2019
All applications for the GT Bank recruitment 2018 will be submitted online through their official Portal: www.gtbank.com/careers.
- Visit GT Bank Recruitment Page; Click on the registration link on the top right hand corner of the page.
- Then, fill in the required fields;
- Full name
- Email Address
- Residential Address
- Phone Number
- Entry level
- Also, upload your red coloured background passport photograph.
- Then, submit the form and await confirmation email.
- When you receive your confirmation email in the email address used for registration, copy the username and password included there and login to: www.recruitment.gtbank.com or follow this link to complete and submit your application.
- gtbank recruitment process
- gtbank recruitment 2018
- How to apply for GT bank recruitment 2018
- gtbank recruitment 2018 nairaland
- gtbank recruitment 2017 2018
- How to open account in Gt bank
- Gt bank recruitment portal dashboard
- http gtbank com careers career opportunities graduates
Feel free to drop your questions below. Thank you.