ValueFronteira Limited – Our client, an internationally reputed group of companies wishes to reposition, restructure and coordinate its subsidiaries for profitability and enhanced corporate performance, and is currently recruiting to fill the underlisted position:
Job Title: Group Finance Controller
- Responsible for reviewing internal and external operations as well as GL Management & Accounts Monitoring to ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance with regulations.
- Provide visionary leadership and direction for the group and guide their activities to ensure the achievement of their current to medium-term strategies.
- Supervise the preparation of all final accounts (P&L and Balance Sheets) for annual reports and other management information
- Periodically review Company’s general ledger system and make recommendations as appropriate
- Responsible for raising short-term finance and long-term capital for funding business transactions along the lines of equity stock trading, agricultural commodities export, petroleum oil products, commercial real estate, etc.
- A first Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ Degree will be an advantage
- Relevant professional certification(s) in Accounting /Finance e.g. ICAN, CFA, CIS, ACCA, ACA, CFP etc.Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in Finance, Accounting, Capital raising, Risk Management & Performance Management across several industries
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capability to source credit facilities from local and foreign financial institutions is key and fundamental
- Excellent Leadership / Supervisory ability
- Excellent Financial Analysis / Interpretation
- Good strategic planning and management skills
- Good products knowledge
- Strong environmental/ industry analysis
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
- Performance Management
- Initiative/ Proactive
- Analytical skills / Problem solving
- Resilience, Tenacity, and Integrity
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org