WYS Solicitors – Our client, an international sports betting company recently licensed in Nigeria is seeking the services of:
Job Title: General Manager
Locations: Lagos /Abuja
- Engage with Parent Company in broader organizational strategic planning
- Contribute to the formulation and manage implementation of policies and processes to ensure smooth running of the business
- Oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the Nigerian business unit and report to the Parent Company.
- Oversee the retail and online operations of the company across the country
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the Company’s offerings to customers.
- Ensure the implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business. Communicate strategy and results to the unit’s employees
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the Company
- Engage in key or targeted customer acquisition and retention activities that ensures competitive advantage
- Control budgets and optimize expenses.
- Report key result indices to the Parent Company
- Propose/provide solutions to operational issues
- The General manager will be required to travel across the country to oversee operations.
- BSc/HND in any Social Science or related field. Advanced degrees such as MBA is an added advantage.
- 6 – 10 years’ experience in similar role in Telecoms, ICT, Online retail marketing. Experience in lottery or betting industry will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of business process and functions
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of peculiarities of various regions in Nigeria and strategies adaptable for customer engagement in the regions.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com Using the position “General Manager” as the subject of the mail.