The ‘General Electric (GE) Nigeria’ company has opened up applications for interested Nigerians who desire to gain more knowledge in the tech world. Try and read this update carefully if you would love to apply.
Drop your comments below if you find any detail confusing. The General Electric (GE) Nigeria Early Identification (EID) Undergraduate Internship Programme 2018 for young Nigerians.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The role requires working closely with assigned General Electric Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria.
As assigned by the hiring GE business.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- An Authorization letter from higher institution
- Candidates must have passion for technology
- Must have academic excellence in Engineering, Legal, Social Sciences or IT competency
- You must have demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Must show strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria..
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the General Electric (GE) or Contact us
Here at Gistmate, we give you all the necessary links you need to stay happy.