www.dragnetnigeria.com-Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2018/2019 is On-going | How to Apply-. Flour Mills Nigeria gives an equal employment opportunity for Nigerians to be employed annually. Therefore, the company will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value before gaining employment. Nevertheless, this post will guide you on the steps to take so as to submit a good application. To that end, we encourage you to read this post carefully before applying.
Also, we can also assist you in the application if you encounter any difficulty with applying, send us your difficulty on firstname.lastname@example.org or comment box.
The following positions are currently open for recruitment:
- Compliance Officer
- Area Sales Manager, Fertilizer – Agro Allied, North
Check out other recruitment opportunities here:
- NIS Recruitment 2018/2019
- Customs Recruitment 2018/2019
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2018/2019
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
- Navy Recruitment 2018 and List
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019
- NNPC Jobs,
- NSCDC Recruitment 2018,
- Nigerian Prisons Recruitment 2018/2019
- Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2018 etc
Requirements for FMN Recruitment 2018/2019.
- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
- Also, remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- Finally, you must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
- First Degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry and Food Technology
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 year cognate experience.
How to Apply for FMN- Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2018/2019
- To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided- www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy.
- Then, update and amend your CV information at any time.
- Also, to update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
Interested candidates must:
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Also, be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Must also possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Then, be highly personable and possess high level of integrity and self regulation
- Finally, should possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
The Job: The job involves:
- Carrying out rheological analysis on flour.
- Then, prepare chemical for protein analysis
- Also, create and manage external and internal check sample program and laboratory checks
- In addition, conduct, monitor and report shelf life of company’s product.
- Further more, run daily proximate analysis of company’s product
- Manage chemical supply inventory
In conclusion, application is currently on-going. Apply now.
Application Closing Date: Not yet Announced