PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9 000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Associate (Shared Services) – Internal Firm Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00204
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job type: Permanent
- To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma in Accounting with not less than Second Class Upper division/Upper Credit.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
- Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team-working
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Good listening
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Once you apply for this position you are not eligible to apply for the Finance Associate (In-Country Finance) – Internal Firm Services position, as multiple application will be disqualified.