Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators. Aside the top-notch quality of our services, we pride ourselves in the collaborative effort of our team of value-driven, experienced, young professionals carefully selected through a rigorous selection process to ensure consistency in the quality of our services and corporate goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Locations: Anambra, Cross-River, Abia, Edo
- Performing site surveys, preventive, corrective maintenance and quality assurance
- Installation of Transmission outdoor cabinets
- Reports, coordinates and supervises all aspects of the project field works
- Daily project status report to the project manager; be responsive to requests.
Requirements & Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Ability to interpret circuit diagram and troubleshoot
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in the telecommunication industry
- Readiness to travel outside place of residence
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to details, excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Applicants must be residents in cross- river, Anambra, Edo and Abia
N100,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com The Title of the mail should be “Field Engineer and location” e.g “Field Engineer: Abia”