- 1 The Federal fire list of shortlisted candidates have been sent to all successful candidates who submitted their applications in the proper way.
- 2 JUST IN: Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates Batch 1
- 3 To be able to Download the Full PDF of this document, pay the sum of #1,200 through Pay for Past Questions and Answers Online and Email your payment receipt to email@example.com and we will email your past Questions to you.
- 4 How to Download Federal Fire Service Past Questions
- 5 SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SCREENING EXAM
- 6 Share this:
- 7 Like this:
- 8 Related
The Federal fire list of shortlisted candidates have been sent to all successful candidates who submitted their applications in the proper way.
Therefore, all successful applicants should begin to study for the aptitude test which will be administered via CBT through JAMB.
The Federal Fire Service- FFS recruitment 2018 shortlisted successful candidates list is set to be released in batches. So, as we wait on the batch 1 of the shortlisted candidates; it is important to always remember that we need to prepare effectively.
This year, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has been contracted by most agencies to conduct the screening exams.
The federal Fire Service past questions is by no means related to the Universities Jamb questions and should not be inter-mixed.
To be able to Download the Full PDF of this document, pay the sum of #1,200 through Pay for Past Questions and Answers Online and Email your payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email your past Questions to you.
How to Download Federal Fire Service Past Questions
The screening examination will feature the following four sections:
a. English language
c. Current Affairs
d. General Knowledge on fire and fire preventive measures
***Our past questions are constantly being updated to suit current recruitment trends***
SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SCREENING EXAM
1. The color Blue in safety means
(a) Prohibited action
(b) Mandatory action (ans)
(c) Safe action
(d) Warning notice
2. The first principle of good storage practice for chemicals is:
A. limiting quantity (ans)
3. Safety helmets are worn to protect against
(a) extremes of temperatures
(b) falling objects
(c) impacts with fixed objects
(d) a,b & c (ans)
4. Which of these is not a road classification in Nigeria?
A. Trunk A
B. Trunk B
C. Trunk C
D. Trunk D (ans)
5. The color Green in safety can be used in
(a) escape routes (ans)
(b) emergency showers
(c) low passages
(d) emergency stops
6. The chemistry of fire include
(c) combustible materials
(d) a&b (ans)
7. …….is not a class of fire
(b) F (ans)
8. Freely burning fires fueled by wood can be extinguished by
(a) application of water (ans)
(b) application of foam
(c) application of C02 extinguisher
(d) c & d
9. Water is most effective and most commonly used for which of the following type of fire?
A. Class A-ordinary combustibles (ans)
B. Class B-flammable and combustible liquids
C. Class C-electrical
D. Class D-combustible metals
10.The acronym for the equipment worn by an individual to prevent risk to health and safety is
(b) PPE (ans)
Drop your questions below in the comment box and we will get back to you.