Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion House Manager
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad
- Must be a graduate of Fashion Designing or a related discipline
- Minimum Requirements HND
- Must be savvy of Social Media Management
- Must be Female
- Knowledge and Passion for anything Fashion.
- Manage garment producing factory and liaise with team heads and tailors to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Periodic preparation of production budget and costing.
- Organize work schedules to meet job specifications and deadlines.
- Oversee recruitment, training and performance evaluation of production personnel (production supervisor, creative assistant, machinist, tailors, stoners, beaders etc.)
- Estimate the amount of the required production resources (workforce, machines, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure the machines, tools and equipment are in good working condition.
- Monitoring and providing daily status report of jobs – finished jobs and work in progress.
- Deep knowledge of production management and quality standards
- Outstanding communication ability and attention to detail Proven experience as production head/supervisor
- Must be able to relate well with customers.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under
- Pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com