Gibadi.com – A Total African Distribution Limited Company; is a business-to-business (B2B) marketplace specializing in business and goods supplies for small and mid-sized companies across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Sales Executive
- The Experienced Sales Executive is responsible for managing business relationships with customers, to identify opportunities for growth and increased revenue for the company as well as improve the customer experience.
- He/She will manage existing relationships with Enterprise customers, understanding their business model and market to be able to assist in the development of strategies that will enable the company and the Customer to grow and succeed.
- Manage relationships of specific accounts to drive increased network utilization.
- Generate new business leads using existing network of contacts and industry knowledge.
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
- Develop respective plans for aggressive achievement of high value sales in timely fashion.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Build and maintain productive business relationships with these decision makers to understand the Customers strategic direction and explore opportunities for the company to gain a larger share of the Customers wallets.
- Bring to bear own knowledge and experience of selling on the team, defining and implementing developmental strategies that will support the growth of the team and generate increased revenue for the company.
- Provide to the Line manager with the necessary sales reports, budgets, sales plan, and market analysis.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess at least 2 years work experience in Sales/Marketing
- Must possess at least 2 years experience in selling Safety wear, Power Tools & Other Industrial Consumables
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Social Sciences or any relevant discipline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and CRM software.
- Must be sales driven and results- oriented.
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
- Effective planning and organization skills.
- High energy and resilience.
- You will have a positive personality with a proven ability to build lasting relationships.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org