EPCM Engineers Limited has a core value- From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process. Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client’s financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework. Because the greatest opportunity to control project costs and risk lie in the quality of work at the concept selection and definition stage, we ensure that our clients get the best of services that often yield substantial cost savings without compromising on quality and content.
We recognize that although every project is unique in terms of complexity, challenge, size, budget, location and specific objectives, all projects have common set objective: “Design, Procure, construct and operate in the most efficient manner, low cost within budget and schedule and operate without hurting people, the environment or infrastructure”.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
- Offshore Installation Managers (OIM-MOPU)
- Workover/Completions Engineer(WC-ENG)
- Production / Maintenance Supervisor (PM-SUPV)
- Marine/Facilities Engineer (MF-ENG)
- Process/Facilities Engineers (PF-ENG)
- Reservoir/Drilling Engineers (RD-ENG)
- Safety/Loss Prevention Engineers (SLP-ENG)
- Offshore Drilling Rig Jobs
Reservoir/Drilling Engineers (RD-ENG)
- Application of geological data to determine the distribution of oil and gas reserves in the reservoir and create simulation models to predict the flow of fluid through rocks to ultimately develop economically viable plans to extract them.
- Plan, develop and oversee the drilling operations of oil and gas wells.
- Effective Contribution throughout the lifecycle of a well, from the design stage to testing, completion and abandonment.
- Plan and administer the budgets of drilling operations
Safety/Loss Prevention Engineers (SLP-ENG)
- Carry out Safety Assessments
- Conduct Job Hazard Analysis
- Perform Loss Prevention Engineering Tasks
- Steward Management of Change (MoC) processes
- Carry out HSE Audits
- Steward HSE Case programs
Offshore Drilling Rig Jobs
- Captain And Chief Engineer,
- Shakerhand Or Mudman
- Floormen Or Roughnecks
- Assistant Driller
- Crane Operator
- Sub Sea Engineer
- Rig Mechanic
- Rig Electrician
- Rig Welder
- Barge Engineer
- Ballast Controlman Or Watchstander
- Rig Medic And Safety Man
How to Apply for EPCM Recruitment
Apply with a Personal letter and professional resume, stating Job Title on Subject, providing compelling reasons to demonstrate you have pre-requisite skills, training and motivation to excel in the position.
Subject Line: JOB TITLE/Name/Years of experience/Age
Sample: RSERVOIR-DRILLING ENGINEER/James Oghene/5/29
Send your applications to email@example.com before December 14, 2018