Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
- Repairing, servicing and troubleshooting electrical system.
- Diagnose and repair or replace faulty electronic components
- Respond to all building related electrical concerns and perform corrective/preventive maintenance as required.
- Provide reports of jobs done on a daily basis.
- Minimum of a Trade Test certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite.
- Basic understanding of electrical systems;
- Troubleshooting and hands-on repair of 11KVAA medium voltage, electrical power panel, control panels, electrical equipment, electrical pumps, motors, variable, frequency drive etc.
- Knowledge of HSE rules and practices
- Ability to perform duties with attention to details, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
- Fluency in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org