Group Aldelia Limited – Our client an indigenous Solar company is currently looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Locations: Lagos & Otta
- The Electrical engineer will develop new electrical systems for various applications.
- He/She would be responsible for developing system specifications and layouts and also test the systems and make adjustments as needed.
- In addition, He would provide support throughout the sites construction processes.
- Provide leadership for those reporting to you by clearly communicating the mission, goals and values of the company .
- Ensure work performed by all technicians is of good workmanship and compliant with current local codes.
- Review the performance of those reporting to you. Provide coaching, technical training, etc. to help your managers improve their performance
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Perform weekly /monthly safety & quality control inspections
- Troubleshoot technical issues for his team Provide technical assistance for other staff as necessary
- Attentive to emails and phone calls from management and the office
- Support the design process and permit submittal
- Assist and support the operations (technical and admin) team
- Conduct site audits for new projects
- Support or supervise field teams and installation progress
- Manage site logs (Diesel levels, PV production, Gen run time etc.)
- Organize and manage all operations data and archive
- Coordinate the work of subcontractors on and offsite
- Pulling inventory for each installation job
- Layout and assembly of solar modules / array and mounting hardware
- Electrical wiring of solar hybrid system (AC and DC)
- Trouble shooting and maintenance
- Document completion of completed installation
- Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
- Coordinate and maintain spares and consumables for various systems
- Identify and implement energy and utility conservation measures
- Identify quality or safety improvement opportunities
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution with at least 5years experience in a similar role
- Experience in the solar industry is an added advantage.
- Candidate is expected to consistently display strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented time manager with the ability to meet deadlines and focus on project schedules.
- Must possess organizational, leadership, and creative skills.
- Must have a Project management concepts – from scheduling to meeting deadlines, and should be able to adhere to project management guidelines and processes.
- Must have knowledge of electrical codes and should be able to use CAD on a daily basis.
- Must be experienced in collecting and analyzing data
- Must possess strong leadership capabilities
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org