Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions using deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: E-assessment Officer
We are looking for an e-Assessment Officer to drive the promotion of the business and the platform to the target market with core responsibility for the following:
- Create assessment materials and ensure there are up-to-date information on the website and assessment platform.
- Create awareness for the business within the target audience/market
- Work with social/digital marketing agencies to create visibility and high search ranking listing for the website
- Drive traffic, especially of branch operations staff of banks to the site to take the practice and self-tests
- Engender corporate subscription by banks and training outfits to our services
- Attract advert placement, promotion and sponsorship to the website
- Staff of branch operations of banks at individual level
- Human resources and training departments of banks at corporate level
- Training outfits focused on capacity development of branch operations staff of banks
Qualification, Skills and Knowledge
- First Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Retail banking/branch banking operations experience
- Experience with e-assessment platforms
- Attention to detail and good proof-reading skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Microsoft word and Excel skills
- Commercial awareness and orientation: pro-active, forward looking and able to identify opportunities to generate income, and contribute to the growth of the company
- Because the business is essentially web-based, experience with social media platform will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org