Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- To be responsible for conveying products, equipment, and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required.
- Promptly communicate to supervisors about any major repairs and maintenance on vehicles.
- To perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip.
- To provide timely and promptly driving services to respective staff and/or goods for supply within the territory.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and fro places within the as instructed by supervisor or the manager.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are in sound condition.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Loading and unloading products into vehicle for transaction purpose.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Driving.
- A Valid Driver’s license.
- Below 35 years.
- Sound and energetic.
- Accountable and resourceful.
- Good driving skills.
- Good sense of Navigation Awareness.
- Good Team player.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Well Disciplined.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV and Application Letter to: email@example.comWith the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.