The Dewdrops Community Centre for Special Needs and Vulnerable Women® is a registered non-profit NGO that caters for a targeted population of low income earning families through donations by individuals and corporate bodies. The centre is designed to provide Special Education Needs intervention services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Must possess a valid Nigerian Driver’s license.
- Must be cool headed with good interpersonal skills.
- Must be familiar with highway code, traffic rules and regulations.
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
- Must be able to get to work at 7 am daily in Wuse, Abuja axis.
- Running official errands (e.g. dispatch, paying bills);
- Safely and responsibly performing all official tasks using official vehicles
- Helps with transporting goods and administration matters; Maintaining/Cleaning official cars,
- Minimum Qualifications and Requirements Secondary School education; Good knowledge of English language,
- 3-5 Years’ work experience as a driver WITH REFERENCES;
- Familiar with the Abuja city and outskirts;
- No major accidents in the past 3 years;
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility as well as high reliability; Good manners and a neat appearance;
- Discipline and punctuality;
- Willingness to work extra-tours if necessary;
- Non-smoker will be preferred;
- Experience/qualified as mechanical engineer would be an advantage; Previous experience of above mentioned duties is preferable
- Ensure that routine maintenance are scheduled for vehicles assigned to the driver. Routine maintenance includes. Daily cleaning and daily checks on vehicle as maintenance checks.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with reasons why you are qualified for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org