Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Driver
Reports To: Transport Unit Supervisor
Shift: Varies (including weekends)
Scope of Position
- Responsible for transporting guests and staff to their destination with the hotel policies and rules
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The following is a list of the main duties and responsibilities. However, other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by management
- All duties must be performed in accordance with Nigeria road traffic Act and other applicable requirements, organizational specific policies, procedures and practices
- Responsible for the vehicle and ensures that maintenance is regularly performed.
- Must ensure vehicle is cleaned at all times.
- Responsible for safely providing guests transportation utilizing excellent guest service.
- All accidents, injuries, unsafe working conditions and damage must be reported by the driver.
- Ability to use maps and other devices for navigating trips will be an added advantage
- Must be knowledgeable of surrounding area and be able to find places and make stops in a reasonable time manner.
- Must follow all state driving laws while operating vehicles and ensure all pertinent insurance and other driving relating documents are up to date and visible,
- Must perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Minimum of a National Diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Must be able to driver coaster bus and other buses
- Clean driving experience is required.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license.
- Possession of a valid Trade Test certificate in driving will be an added advantage
- Should have at least 2 years driving experience in hospitality industry.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals. Should possess excellent communication skills, and effective public speaking skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the e-mail subject.