You will be the main designer in the team tasked with creating ideas which translate into effective digital designs for the group wide marketing i.e. web, print and email marketing. You could be designing a marketing material one day, creating a boiler plate for a training manual the next, or working with the senior management of their next exciting product or service launch.
Your duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and designing outstanding marketing materials for both online and offline projects
- Aiding all departments with any design work – training manuals for technical, business cards for management, compliment slips for Admin, T-shirt logos for promotional merchandise etc.
- Able to work well under pressure and prepared to put in the hours when projects demand it
- An active team player who enjoys social team events
- Demonstrate outstanding conceptual and creative thinking in your design work
- Ability to design for various projects, large or small
- Be up to date on trends and design technologies
- Able to work with a wide range of clients from initial design briefs, to brainstorming ideas through to design and delivery
- Maintain all company marketing materials, updating as and when required
- If interested apply now with a nice Visual CV (in PDF and MS Word) and a Portfolio to show case your skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org