Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a leading Financial Institution located in Lagos is looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Banking Manager
- Responsible for monitoring the implementation of the digital transformation program.
- Ensure the success of digital products from conceptualization to launch.
- Measure and report the progress of digital products.
- Ensure policies, processes and systems for digital products are in place and updated as required.
- Work with other departments and stakeholders to ensure the SLAs attached to digital products are adhered to.
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new FinTech products and business models
- Keep abreast of changes to user habits, preferences and behaviors by monitoring trends across the platforms.
- Continually interpret qualitative and quantitative user data to identify how existing products can be improved.
- Disseminate an understanding of the digital marketplace especially in the financial sector, including best practice, methodologies and skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the product roadmaps, enabling teams to bring products to market.
- Develop best product vision for our customers and transform vision into compelling products
- Lead cross-functional, agile, product design team (research, prototype, test, and build)
- Other digital product management tasks that may be required.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, FinTech, digital banking, translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing products
- Strategic understanding of digital and electronic banking products and services
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills; Fast, informed decision maker
- Excellent product and creative judgment
- Knowledge of consumer marketing analytics
- Experience applying “design thinking” principles to product design
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently, organized, creative and attentive to details
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Be a good team player and self-motivated with strong analytical mindset plus able to manage multiple projects
- Be innovative with proficient organizing & execution abilities. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.orgUsing “Digital Banking Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be shortlisted.