Diamond Bank Plc is a leading financial institution that is goal driven. In Diamond Bank we are apt to discover young talented individuals and empower them to achieve full potentials in their career path.
With continuous training and development programs, exquisite professional courses from best hands within and outside the country, we are out to maintain our standard of excellence service delivery to both our external and internal customers. Little wonder, we have been honoured the Best Trainer of the Year award from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Relationship Manager
2.) Graduate Account Officer, Emerging Businesses
3.) Business Manager
4.) Team Lead, Risk Strategy and Assessment
5.) Branch Manager
6.) Graduate Account Officer, Xclusive
- Marketing and prospecting for new Businesses. Identify associated risk, structure and present
- Business for Management’s approval.
- Obtain referrals from existing customers and also deepen wallet of existing Businesses
- Liability Generation & Management
- Deal Structuring & Execution
- Preparation of information memorandum
- Ensure that customer’s Business and practices are in line with CBN’s regulations
- Prevent money laundering by actively monitoring customer’s accounts for suspicious transactions
- Conduct other due diligence, credit review & risk assessment activities.
- Review of Financial Modelling & Sensitivity Analyses
- Sensitize Base case financial models to ascertain transaction borrowing base and associated debt service coverage ratio
- Project Appraisals & Review of Financial Models
First level Credit Analyses, Credit Review & Risk Assessment:
- Business credit write-ups for Line Manager’s review and Designated Lending Authority’s approval.
- Loan Origination & Syndication
- Credit Review & Monitoring
- Involved in Asset recovery/remediation
- University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division (2.2) in any field
- Post graduate qualification in any business / social science discipline is an advantage.
- A minimum of 3years working experience of which 2 years minimum in Credit, Marketing and Relationship Management.
- Ensure that customers Business and practices are in line with CBNs regulations, Prevent money laundering by actively monitoring customers accounts for suspicious transactions, Conduct other due diligence, credit review and risk assessment activities.
- Health benefits
How to Apply
(When the page opens, click on Job Vacancies)
Interested and qualified? Go to Diamond Bank career website on www.diamondbank.com to apply
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2018.