DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited is a leading Engineering company in Africa providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Services.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
- Senior Structural Engineer
- QHSE Lead
- Lead Process Engineer
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Understand all the jobs of Level 2 and be able to do the following additional functions/jobs:
- Know flow line FEED and detail engineering issues and processes…
- Be able to select and provide input to piping for good piping route and develop piping and support layouts for a typical modification or greenfield works.
- Be able to carry out piping studies with the ability to develop good technical report and calculations to support the study, including drawings (detailed G.As and Isometrics), where necessary..
- Be able to carry out some complex calculations with ability to use at least two (2) design/calculation software; such as CODEWARE, CODECALC, AGA software, etc..
- Independently carry out site survey and generate good reports, including recommendations for improved design using best industry practice.
- Assist superior to develop design specifications for mechanical equipment, (such as Pumps, Compressors, Vessels, Filter Separators, Mixers, Skid mounted equipment, etc.) by using client’s Standard/Master Specifications, Industry Codes and Best Practices
- Conversant with the use of design Codes and Standards API, ASME, ANSI and NFPA Codes and Standards.
- Introduced to inter-discipline Squad check of design deliverables and managing discipline interfaces, including familiarity with the other disciplines deliverables.ls.
- Assist superior to prepare CTR (man-hour) estimates for proposals.
- Must start developing special skills / Knowledge based areas in at least two (2) specific aspects oil and gas mechanical or piping design & engineering. (e.g. stress analysis, fixed mechanical equipment design and specification, rotating equipment; piping modeling & layout; etc.)
Deadline: Dec 10, 2018
Job Specific Knowledge
- Proficient experience in the Offshore/Onshore orientated Oil and Gas environment.
- Be able to carry out some complex calculations with ability to use at least two (2) design/calculation softwares
- Be able to select good piping route and develop piping and support layouts for a typical modification or greenfield works
- Sound knowledge of Piping drawing and office produced deliverables
- Expert knowledge of Equipment design, specification and procurement activities Application of knowledge to add value, Understanding and implementation of engineering and design process,
- Analysis, simulation, programming and design calculations, , Designs for constructability, commissioning, operations and maintenance, etc
Industry Specific Experience
8-10 years of related working experience.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
Bachelors degree in Mechanical engineering or related field
Professional Engineer registration with active membership in a professional society is required.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified persons should CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE