Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Scientist
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data from available databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Co-ordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Manage any other responsibility as assigned by line manager.
- Organizing raw data in spreadsheets
- Analyzing data and deciphering key takeaways
- Creating charts and graphs to display results
- Running split tests for marketing campaigns
- Using machine learning to create new products
- Creating data infrastructures for new businesses
- Collaborating with other data scientists
- Iterate prototype and concept to cater for rising needs and scenarios
- Version documentation
- Analyzing data and deciphering key takeaways.
Qualification & Experiences
- Minimum of First Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science; or Master’s/ PHD any other relevant quantitative field/ discipline
- Between 5 – 7 years working experience in Banking/IT/Analytics and Service measurement
- Knowledge of IT solutions, services and products.
- Knowledge of Innovation and creative thinking techniques
- Knowledge of Ideation and prototype development
- Knowledge of Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Knowledge of Basic programming skills
- Knowledge of Market Trend Analysis
- Knowledge of IT Security.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online