Rise Networks is Nigeria’s leading Social Enterprise in Youth and Education Development We are based in Anthony, Lagos, Nigeria & are currently rebranding and revamping our programs, operations and value offerings.
We are recruiting for an experienced, competent and result-oriented individual of excellent character for the role below:
Job Title: Data/Monitoring & Evaluation Analyst
- He/She will be responsible for the monitoring and assessment of the performance and results of programs initiated by the company to ensure their continued effectiveness, efficiency and impact in the light of specified objectives
- This will involve the adoption of an efficient data analytics tool for the collation and analysis of data/metrics of the programs initiated for deduction of insightful information and presenting it in an easy to understand and pleasing format to all stakeholders and management for decision making.
- HND/B.Sc in Information Management, Statistics, Operation Research, or any relevant Academic and/or Professional Qualification for the position
- 4 years related work experience is acceptable.
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsTHIS IS CRUCIAL.
- Attention to Details and Social/Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good Social Media skill is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page Cover Letter of themselves and a brief but concise CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org