Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Lead the development and execution of a periodic reporting framework in collaboration with other team members
- As a data analyst you will be responsible for complex data management within the maintenance team, data sourcing and data quality.
- Work closely with the Maintenance and planners’ teams
- Participate in data gathering, analysis and reporting
- Develop actionable insights from multiple data source
- 2 – 5 years working experience.
- Degree/HND from a university or polytechnic in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Management, Statistics or any numerate science
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of advanced MS Excel skills such as pivot tables, charts and creating complicated formulas,
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Visio, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Working experience as a data or business analyst
- Report writing and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com