We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
- We are looking to recruit Credit Officers to facilitate lending, credit worthiness, and risks to clients.
- The ideal candidate should possess an in-depth knowledge on sales and marketing with excellent track record of achievements.
- Creations & monitoring of quality risk assets (Term Loans, Overdraft, Distributions finance, Schools support assets finance, mortgage Loans, Trade finance, LPO contract finance. Assets finance.
- Ensured credits is packaged within the policies and procedures of the bank.
- Monitoring the loan portfolios and followed up on repayments.
- Rendering sound financial advice to clients
- Conduct qualitative credit appraisals of client’s business. E.g. cash flow, profitability P&L and balance sheets.
- Review loan application to ascertained credit worthiness of the clients.
- Packaging of customers credit request.
- Sourcing of new RQR via direct marketing
- Monitoring of disbursed and loan in arrears
- Pro- active recovery of loans in overdue
- Assuring long term relationship through high customers satisfaction, reaching a high ration of revolving customers
- Establishing of new relationships and sustaining them
- Booking / executing of transactions
- Securing deals
- Follow up and prospect for customers
- Performing of any other marketing functions as may be assigned.
- Interested candidate should possess minimum 6 years extensive Credit experience.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Accounting, Social Sciences
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be target-oriented and commission driven.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com