Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We currently seek an energetic and passionate individual with a history of successful performance to function as:
Job Title: Creative Director
Key responsibilities include
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Develop valuable connections between client’s request, company’s in-house strategy and creative work to meet and surpass client demands and expectations.
- Leads Creative Direction, Content Generation and Video Production for Clients
- Play a key role in preparing and delivering creative presentations and creative updates to management and client alike.
- Working with client services, creative and production resources to ensure that deadlines and client budgets are adhered to, and client expectations are exceeded.
- Developing, maintaining and evolving brand and creative guidelines for efficiency and consistency.
- Establishing best practice and process for cross-team collaboration, and ensure quality is monitored.
- Leading and building a team to develop engaging creative work – anything from determining strategy, to designing visual identity, packaging, content, interactive and branded experiences.
- Fostering a supportive and inclusive environment for a diverse group of individual.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted contents that meet clients’ needs as well as Kraks Media Limited’s standard.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
Qualification / Experience
- Proven experience as a Creative Director or in a similar creative role.
- Hands-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphics design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
Application Closing Date
Friday, 29th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Résumé / portfolios to: firstname.lastname@example.org